Financing – Why You Should Finance Through the Dealership
Creditworthiness, unfortunately, can make or break your ability to purchase a used vehicle.
As much as it shouldn’t matter when you try to take out a loan through a bank, they will always base their lending rates on obtuse information revolving around this little number. This number is supposed to say everything about your financial health. Low numbers are supposed to mean that you are bad at handling your money, high numbers that you are great at managing your money. There’s not too much you can do about your credit score if you need cash immediately. So, those hoping to buy a used vehicle with the help of a bank must shop around to look for the best rate.
Unfortunately, each time an institution makes a hard inquiry into your credit history, it takes a toll on your credit score. Therefore, if your credit score is already lacking and you’re just trying to get the best rate on a loan, you’ll usually end up making your situation worse. If you have very bad credit issues, there is also no guarantee that you’ll actually secure funding. For something so necessary, buying a car can sometimes seem like a hopeless search.
That’s why it’s so important to purchase and finance a car through a dealership. Can non-dealership financing work out? Sure. But when it comes to versatility, user-friendliness, trustworthiness, and overall value, you can’t beat in-house financing.
What Are The Benefits Of Financing Through The Dealership?
- Sometimes, you hear iffy things about buying from a dealership. Worries about being pushed to buy a car whether or not you like it might come to mind, or you might be afraid that you will pay too much for a car. Zeck Ford is one of the most trusted dealerships in Kansas, but that isn’t the only benefit of purchasing through us. In terms of getting a working car that fits with your lifestyle and wallet, the benefits far outweigh the risks.
- We’ll finance anyone. Don’t worry about not being able to afford to finance a car because of your down payment limitations, your credit history, or your past experience. Zeck Ford works with all our customers to create a financial solution that works well for them. Instead of basing our lending amounts solely on your credit score, we get a fuller picture of your financial obligations, including your debt to income ratio. Based on these, we create a plan to get you a vehicle that works with your lifestyle, family size, personality, and needs.
- We have better vehicle prices for their value. You’ll likely be able to find cheaper versions of cars in your car search, but they may not be in the best condition. The vehicles presented at used car dealerships are usually sold at the lower end of the Kelley Blue Book value, despite their having been serviced before being sold. So, not only will you be getting a great value on a car, but you’ll also not have to worry about it breaking down on you when you leave the lot.
- The application process is quick and easy. Save time by doing a one-stop-shop at your local Zeck Ford. First, fill out an online application. If you have any questions, feel free to call into our sales center at (844) 645-5448. Otherwise, there’s no need to leave the comfort of your home to get started! After you’ve finished the application, submit it, and a representative will be back to you within 48 business hours. Once you’ve been approved, you’ll meet with a representative in-store and get to go shopping for your new ride. Then, you sign and drive. We believe that the car buying process should not take days of your life away from you.
- You’ll always get the best rate. Unlike shopping with banks for your financing options, we believe in giving you the best price each time. Not only will we go over our lending amounts with you before you sign anything, but we’ll also make sure you understand why your rate is the way it is. Additionally, we’ll provide options for lower down payments and extended loan periods if needed. Your mobility is our priority, and we believe in helping customers get there without absurdly high lending rates.
- Trade-in options are available at the same place you buy your car. Rather than spending weeks before you buy a car trying to sell your old one, bring it into Zeck Ford! We have trade-in deals for all vehicles, regardless of whether they are Ford or not. The amount we “purchase” your car for can either go directly toward lowering your payments, or could count toward the down payment of your new vehicle. It’s a simple way to save money without having to break your back to do so.
- Work with people who understand cars and people. Buying a used car from a private seller can be a tricky deal. They either know their stuff but are unwilling to budge or bargain with you on the price of a car, or they don’t know anything about cars and are selling you a mystery. Will it work? Are they charging too much for it? You might never know. When you buy directly from a dealership, you know that you are getting a car that works well as well as working with people who understand humans.
How To Get Started
Click here to begin filling out one of our easy online applications. The application will ask you basic questions about your income, financial obligations, and other things related to your lifestyle. When you are done, we will help you set up a time to come in and browse our selection of cars. We’ll go over financing with you then, and you’ll be that much closer to car ownership.
Servicing the greater Leavenworth and Kansas City areas, you know you’re in good hands at Zeck Ford. Stop by at 4501 South 4th Street in Leavenworth to meet one of our representatives ready to serve you.