Meet the 2023 Ford Explorer – A New Car to Watch For This Winter
The Newest Flagship Ford SUV Has Arrived! Check In With Your Kansas City Ford Dealership On Availability
Right now is a perfect time to be shopping for new cars and SUVs! The brand new 2023 Ford Explorer has arrived right in time for holiday shopping season and the turn of the new year. Don’t miss out on your opportunity to drive one of the pillars of strength, durability, and fuel economy in the SUV space at a dealership near you!
Every model year, the flagship Ford SUV further solidifies its status as a mainstay in the SUV space. Explorers consistently have features and offerings that set it apart from other Ford SUVs and other SUVs on the market. The 2023 model year continues that trend.
Let’s take a look at what’s new with this new Ford SUV that will set it apart from its peers for yet another year.
An Already Superior Ford SUV Continues The Tradition in 2023
Ford gave the Explorer a major refresh in 2020 that featured a brand new design and look. This was the sixth time in its history that it was reimagined. In 2022, Ford took it a step further and added more options for trim levels, powertrains, and additional features, which led to a banner year for the beloved silhouette, highlighted by awards and accolades.
The 2023 Explorer will lean on the successes of these recent reimagined iterations, while adding a slightly different feel to this Ford SUV. Let’s explore the features and offerings that we know are included in the 2023 Ford Explorer that will continue the tradition of superior Ford SUVs.
- Eight Trims – Ford SUV enthusiasts can find the Explorer in eight different trim levels – Base, XLT, ST-Line, Timberline, Limited, ST, King Ranch, and Platinum – all with their own unique features. The base model is equipped standard features, including LED headlights, Co-Pilot360, privacy glass, power liftgate, tri-zone climate control, 18-inch alloy wheels, eight-way power driver seat, USB ports, in-car Wifi, speaker system, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and Ford’s Sync3 interface. Each trim adds on features to these basics.
- Eight Color Options – 2023 is the year of eights for the Ford Explorer as on top of the eight trims, there are also eight color options to choose from: Agate Black, Stone Blue, Carbonized Gray, Forged Green, Iconic Silver, Rapid Red Metallic, Star White Metallic, and Jewel Red Metallic. Ford SUV drivers have a lot of choices to add their own personality to their new ride.
- Three Powertrain Options – Customers can find three different powertrains on 2023 Ford Explorers. Two are traditional gasoline options – a 2.3-liter four-cylinder engine that outputs 300 horsepower and a twin-turbocharged 3.0-liter V-6 that gets 400 horsepower – and even a hybrid as well.
- Interior Features – While there are plenty of interior features for you to explore at a dealership near you, some of our favorites include the seven-color ambient lighting, power folding rear seats, and the available cargo management system to maximize your space.
- Exterior Features – Highlighted by adaptive LED headlights, an available twin-panel moonroof, privacy glass, a power liftgate, and a multitude of available Yakima off-roading add-ons, the 2023 Explorer has something to offer anyone.
- Expandable Tow Packages – The base model of the 2023 Explorer can be outfitted to haul up to 5,300 lbs., or you can opt for a more powerful tow package.
How Can You Get A New Explorer From Your Kansas City Ford Dealership?
Production began on the 2023 Explorer on November 7, so these are still hot. If you know this is your next new car, you can follow these steps on our site to buy one that is exactly what you are looking for:
- Visit the custom-build page on our website.
- Click “Build my Ford.”
- Select the Explorer (Options for the previous model year may still be there as well, make sure you are selecting the correct options).
- Select the features you want on your new Ford SUV, including trim level, powertrain, special packages, paint color, and interior color.
- Look at the cost estimate on the order summary page. If you are comfortable with it, proceed to the next step.
- Select “Request a Quote” to receive vehicle pricing, or schedule an appointment to meet with a personal shopper at Zeck Ford. From this page, you also can see if we already have that exact vehicle in stock.
- If you choose to place your custom order, you’ll need to pay a small deposit, which goes toward the purchase price.
- When the vehicle is finished, it will arrive at our Kansas City Ford dealership, where you’ll take a test drive and complete your purchase.
If placing a custom order isn’t in your price range or desired method of shopping, you can purchase a used or new car directly from our Kansas City Ford dealership, at 4501 S. 4th St. in Leavenworth, Kansas.
Schedule an appointment with one of our non-commissioned personal shoppers, who will arrange test drives and meetings with our finance department for you, so you can complete your purchase in as little as a few hours.
Explore our inventory and even buy 100 percent online if you desire. Be sure to ask how we make it convenient to purchase online.
0 comment(s) so far on Meet the 2023 Ford Explorer – A New Car to Watch For This Winter