Take the Quiz! Which Ford Truck is Right For You?
Test Drive New Trucks for Sale in Kansas City at Our Ford Dealership
In the market for a new Ford Truck or SUV, but you aren’t sure exactly which models to test drive? Fear not! The personal shoppers at Zeck Ford in Leavenworth, Kansas can help you find the right vehicle for your lifestyle, budget, and preferences.
Before you visit our Kansas City Ford dealership, think about how you use your vehicle every day. Which features are absolutely necessary to make driving your new Ford pleasurable and useful? What kinds of accessories would be nice to have? Which accessories are must-haves? If you need help determining which 2020 Ford Truck or Ford SUV to buy, you can also turn to our fun Ford quiz!
To take the quiz below, simply record your answers on a separate sheet of notepaper. When you finish the quiz, you’ll have an idea of which new trucks for sale you should test drive when you visit us at Zeck Ford in Leavenworth!
Find Your Perfect 2020 Ford
1. Which is more important to you in a vehicle?
- A. Hauling power and strength
- B. Fuel economy and eco-friendliness
- C. Comfortably carrying my family and all our gear
- D. Both fuel economy and space for carrying luggage, pets, or children
2. How would you describe yourself?
- A. Rugged, strong, hard working
- B. Logical, considerate, and polite
- C. Family-oriented, loving, and supportive
- D. Creative, sporty or athletic, and youthful (at heart or otherwise!)
3. In terms of vehicle size, what are you looking for?
- A. I need a large truck bed for carrying tools, helping friends move, farming, pulling gooseneck trailers, etc.
- B. I prefer more compact trucks or SUVs.
- C. I need a lot of interior space for people, pets, sports equipment, suitcases, and all my hobbies. I want to be ready for whatever comes my way.
- D. I want a smaller-sized truck or SUV that still handles more like a car than anything else, but gives me enough cargo room for whatever I need.
4. How would you describe your hobbies?
- A. I work hard and play hard, and I use my vehicle for both.
- B. My hobbies tend to vary, but I don’t need a lot of equipment to enjoy them!
- C. I love watching my children play youth sports and spending time as a family.
- D. I have quite a few hobbies, and some include larger tools or equipment. I’m always exploring new things, too!
5. Would a minivan ever suit your needs?
- A. Absolutely not! I can’t imagine trying to carry all my tools, equipment, or supplies in a minivan!
- B. A minivan would be much too large for what I need.
- C. Yes, a minivan would suit my needs, but they just aren’t my style.
- D. In addition to not being my style at all, a mini-van might be overkill in terms of overall size and interior space. The cargo room might be valuable to me sometimes, though.
6. How many people, including you, should your new Ford be able to seat?
- A. Two to five, up to six in a pinch.
- B. Five at most, but not regularly.
- C. I need third row seating. It’s not negotiable.
- D. Five total, fairly comfortably.
7. What is your budget for buying a new Ford truck or SUV?
- A. My budget varies; I want to buy a new Ford that will suit my needs more than I need to stick to a certain dollar amount.
- B. I have a fairly strict budget.
- C. I expect to pay the average cost for a large- or mid-size SUV or truck for my family.
- D. I have a moderate budget.
Calculating Your Score
To calculate your score and get your results, add up your total number of A answers, B answers, C answers, and D answers. The letter with the most responses corresponds to your result.
If You Chose Mostly As, Consider a 2020 Ford F-150 for Sale Near You
You have things to do, and need a powerful vehicle that can help you along the way. The Ford F-150 is one tough truck! It comes standard in rear wheel drive, with a 4×4 option. With six trim levels and three body styles to choose from, there’s the perfect Ford F-150 on our lot in Leavenworth for you.
Six engine choices, up to a giant 5.0-liter V8 and either a 10-speed automatic or 6-speed automatic transmission, makes the F-150 an all-around pick-up truck with the capabilities to do anything you need done. The maximum payload and conventional towing capabilities max out at 7,850 pounds and 17,100 pounds, respectively. The engine size and seating arrangement you choose is up to you. See our inventory of F-150 trucks at our Ford Dealership near Kansas City.
If You Chose Mostly Bs, Test Drive a 2020 Ford EcoSport Compact SUV in Leavenworth
You’re adventurous and environmentally friendly, so you need a vehicle that is, too. The Ford EcoSport is a compact crossover that proves good things come in small packages. An efficient but zippy engine with front-wheel drive or four-wheel drive drivetrains handles nimbly like a car while still offering you plenty of cargo room with its folding rear seats and hatchback.
The EcoSport is perfect for driving through Kansas City, and will sync to either your Android or Apple phone while providing a wi-fi hotspot for your passengers. And achieving up to 29 miles per gallon, the EcoSport is also a smart option if you’re concerned with conserving fuel and money; it’s also the least expensive of Ford’s SUV options. Shop our 2020 Ford EcoSport SUVs for sale near you.
If You Chose Mostly Cs, Take the 2020 Ford Explorer or 2020 Ford Expedition for a Spin!
The Ford Explorer is the smaller of your two choices, but that doesn’t mean it’s inadequate. It boasts impressive safety features, lots of cargo space, and powerful engines to get you and your family from point A to point B in style, comfort, and safety. The mid-size Explorer seats up to seven, and the second-row captain’s chairs make it easy to access the third row bench. It accommodates four car seats in its airy cabin, making it the perfect choice for parents, too.
Well-equipped Ford Explorer SUVs can tow up to 5,600 pounds, which means it’s capable of pulling small trailers with all your gear, pop-up campers, a boat or other watercraft for your trips to the Lake of the Ozarks, and more. The advanced safety features include blind spot monitoring, lane keep assist, rearview camera, pedestrian detection, emergency braking, and more. Plus, the Ford MyKey system reminds your passengers to wear their seat belts and lets you control speed and stereo volume for a secondary driver, like a teenager learning the rules of the road. See our selection of Ford Explorer SUVs.
The 2020 Ford Expedition is one of the best large SUVs in its class. If you want a powerful engine, a spacious interior with upscale finishes, coupled with excellent fuel economy, the Expedition should be the first on your list. This large SUV seats eight people, including up to five car seats, and they’re all easily accessible, too. If hauling cargo is your goal, we challenge you to try to fill its 104.6 cubic feet of space (with all rear seats folded down), or 121.5 cubic feet if you go with the Ford Expedition Max, an even larger, 4×4 version of this great SUV.
Its 3.5-liter turbocharged V6 engine and 10-speed automatic transmission gets up to 23 miles per gallon, the best in its class. A well-equipped Expedition can tow up to 9,300 pounds (just be sure to choose the Heavy Duty Trailer Tow package) for all your weekends of family fun. Test drive one of our Ford Expedition models today.
If You Chose Mostly Ds, Take a Ride in the 2020 Ford Escape or 2020 Ford Edge
Both the Ford Edge and the Ford Escape are roughly the same length, and while the Edge is considered a mid-size SUV and the Escape is a compact SUV, you might find yourself debating between the two. Both seat up to five in two rows, but the Edge offers about 8 more cubic feet of cargo space with the rear seats folded down than its smaller sibling, the Escape.
The Edge has two full car seat LATCH systems, plus a tether anchor for the middle seat, while the escape only offers two LATCH systems. Either work well for small families, and the backseat space is actually quite comparable!
The 2020 marks a complete redesign of the Escape, which comes with a 180-horsepower turbocharged three-cylinder engine, up to a 250-horsepower turbo-four in its three trim levels with either front-wheel drive or all-wheel drive. Expect to get a whopping 33 miles per gallon on the more efficient models. The Edge, too, comes in three trim levels, with either front-wheel drive or all-wheel drive, and up to 29 miles per gallon on its 250-horsepower engine. The 335-horsepower engine gets slightly less, but the Edge’s peppy acceleration is worth it.
An added bonus of the Edge is that dual-zone climate control is standard, which means keeping pets, children, or other passengers in the rear seats comfortable is much easier than with the Escape. However, you can expect to spend less out-of-pocket for the Escape, if that’s your preference. Test drive a 2020 Ford Escape at our Leavenworth Ford dealership, or take a 2020 Ford Edge out for a spin.
Get the Zecksperience at Zeck Ford
If you’re looking for a fresh way to buy a new vehicle, come to Zeck Ford in Leavenworth, Kansas, where we deliver the Zecksperience to all of our customers. Not only do we offer the lowest available prices so you can save money, but we make our processes faster and easier so you can complete some of them online, not while you sit for hours in a dealership. And our car prices are always haggle-free, meaning the sticker price is what you can expect to pay after working with our no-pressure personal shoppers.
Test drive the 2020 Ford vehicle of your choice today at our dealership at 4501 S. 4th Street in Leavenworth!