What to Expect from a 2023 Ford Escape
Test Drive This New Ford SUV at a Dealership Near You Today
If you’re in the market for a new SUV, you won’t find anything better than Ford’s latest offerings. Quality SUV options combine durability, power, fuel efficiency, and strength, and the 2023 Ford Escape is a perfect embodiment of these traits.
The 2023 Escape has a lot to offer Ford SUV enthusiasts and other new car shoppers as well. Let’s explore what’s new in the 2023 model year for this timeless Ford SUV.
Body and Style Updates
Since the Escape started production in 2000, it has seen its fair share of design updates and feature additions. Four generations of quality SUVs precede this model that is sure to carry the torch.
In 2023, the Escape will have a more blocky design than before. This body style is trending across all automakers, and the 2023 Ford Escape is taking a big step toward modernizing its look.
Tailgate and Lights
More modern car designs follow the 2023 Ford Escape to the tailgate and tail lights. The 2023 Escape will have a lift tailgate with thinner lights than before. Thin lights provide a sleekness to the Escape that has many shoppers excited. Ford was clearly intentional in adding more style and flare to the Escape in 2023.
A completely reimagined dash highlights the features of the 2023 Ford Escape. This new dash features an oversized touchscreen for convenience and easier access for drivers and passengers. Other notable features of the new Escape include:
- Ford Co-Pilot 360 equipped
- 12.3” digital instrument cluster
- Available Bang and Olufsen 10-speaker sound system
- Available wireless charging
- Sync4 technology
- Available built-in Alexa
Refreshed Trim Levels
The 2023 model year welcomes a new naming system for the different trims of Ford SUVs and other new cars as well. For example, the Escape S will be known as the Base in 2023, the SE trim is being replaced by the Active trim, and the Titanium trim will now be known as the Platinum.
Other trim differences that Ford fans will notice are the elimination of the SEL trim and addition of both the PHEV and ST trims – with a sportier look – in its place.
Powertrains on the 2023 Ford Escape
The base engine is a 181-horsepower turbo 1.5-liter three-cylinder, that you can pair with either front- or all-wheel drive. (Previously, the Escape only offered four-cylinder engines.) The faster, more powerful 250-horsepower turbo 2.0-liter four-cylinder is capable of reaching 60 miles per hour in just 5.7 seconds – and both engines come with an eight-speed automatic transmission.
Two hybrid powertrains also are available, both with a 2.5-liter four-cylinder with two electric motors for a total of 210 horsepower. The difference is that one is a plug-in hybrid, which will save you even more on gas. Both hybrid powertrains rely on a CVT – continuously variable transmission.
When Is the 2023 Ford Escape Available?
Production began on these Ford SUVs in September 2022, and they’re sure to be hitting the lots of a dealership near you very soon. If you can’t wait to buy your 2023 Ford Escape, there are custom pre-order options on our website. We make it easy to reserve your new Ford SUV.
Follow these simple steps:
- Visit our custom order page.
- Select “Build My Ford.”
- Click on “Ford Escape” before choosing your trim, color, powertrain, and packages.
- Review and submit your custom order.
- Speak with a personal shopper at Zeck Ford in Leavenworth to finalize your order and learn about delivery and payment completion.
Shopping for New Cars? Zeck Ford Is the Best Ford Dealership In Kansas City
While we provide our inventory and custom-order options online, we really enjoy when shoppers come visit us. We invite you to head over to 4501 S. 4th St. in Leavenworth, KS. We’ll treat you to customer service unlike any other you’ll ever see, we call it the Zeckperience. Here’s what to expect:
- Fair and transparent pricing – You pay the price you see. No smokescreens or deception.
- NO salespeople – Salespeople can be pushy and make you uncomfortable, so we don’t employ them. Instead, our personal shoppers are committed to doing whatever they can to support you, and they don’t receive commission.
- Fast and seamless buying process – Zeck Ford makes it easy to purchase your car, giving you options to complete the process from your home, office, or wherever else you need to be. We’ll even deliver your new car to your house!
The Zeck Ford team is here to help when you need it! Get in touch with us anytime if you have questions or would like more information about the 2023 Ford Escape SUV!
0 comment(s) so far on What to Expect from a 2023 Ford Escape