What’s New on a 2023 Ford F-150 Truck?
The Flagship Ford Truck Has Some Exciting New Features
As we get closer and closer to 2023 and the 2022 holiday shopping season, many Ford truck fans have started to look into the 2023 lineup of Ford trucks. Not only is a new truck a great gift, but it’s easy to find a great deal on one around the holidays.
Before choosing a pickup truck for sale for your loved one, take a look at what’s new on the F-150 this year to narrow down your choices. The newest Ford F-150s for sale offer a lot to like across the many different options.
Let’s explore some of these new options you’ll find at a Ford dealer near you very soon!
Raptor R Gets an Engine Upgrade in 2023
The 2023 Raptor R will come with a supercharged 5.2-liter V8 providing 700 horsepower and 640 pound feet of torque. Expect even better post-release spec options as well.
In addition to the new engine, other things to note about the this off-road beast include:
- 801A equipment group (800A dropped in 2023)
- Additional customization options including tailgate, moonroof, accessories, etc.
- Full Raptor R capabilities considered a package in 2023, not a trim
Lariat Ford F-150s For Sale Have One Less Option in 2023
In 2022, Ford truck drivers were able to choose among Regular, SuperCab, and SuperCrew cab sizes in the Lariat. For the 2023 model, the SuperCab will not be offered on Lariat trims, leaving the XL and XLT trims as the only options for the Regular and SuperCabs. Lariat and all other trims will be exclusively produced as four door SuperCrew cabs.
Gaining and Losing Ford Truck Color Options
2023 Ford F-150s for sale will come in new colors that you’ll fall in love with. Unfortunately, that also means saying goodbye to other fan favorites as well. New colors include:
- Area 51 Blue (Offered on the Bronco and Maverick)
- Avalanche (Ranger special edition)
- Azure Gray Metallic
- Hot Pepper Red Metallic
Colors going away include Smoke Quartz Metallic and Space White Metallic. You’ll have to hit a used Ford dealer near you to catch those colors.
Exciting New Package Offerings: Rattler and Heritage
The 2023 lineup welcomes the Rattler and Heritage packages to the fold. Here’s what these will offer drivers:
- Rattler: Off-road package that only comes in the XL trim. Includes off-road upgrades like a black-tipped dual exhaust, 18-inch dark wheels, all-terrain tires, halogen fog lights, black interior with bronze color accents, hill descent control, off-road shocks, rock crawl mode, and skid plates.
- Heritage: Exclusive to the XLT trim and is a standout look that is highlighted by the two-tone exterior and unique black honeycomb and body-color surround grille.
Come For the Ford Trucks; Stay Tor the Service
While our new car inventory is available to shop online, we really love when you come in and visit us. If you’re shopping for a Ford truck for sale in Kansas City, we invite you to head over to 4501 S. 4th St. in Leavenworth, Kansas. We’ll treat you to customer service unlike any other you’ll ever see. We call it the Zecksperience. Here’s what you can expect:
- Fair and transparent pricing – You pay the price you see. No smokescreens or deception.
- NO salespeople – Salespeople can be pushy and make you uncomfortable in your buying process, so we don’t employ them. Instead, our personal shoppers are committed to doing whatever they can to support you during the buying process and don’t receive commission.
- Comprehensive inspection – All our vehicles are put through a 120-point inspection. We only offer the highest quality, so all cars must meet our standard to be sold on our lot.
- Fast and seamless buying process – Zeck Ford makes it easy to purchase your car, giving you options to complete the process from your home, office, or wherever else you need to be. There’s no need to waste hours at a dealership. We’ll even deliver your new car to your house, if you live within our service area.
Our team strives to remove the pain points of the car buying process and help you get in your next dream car.
We’re Not Just Your Ford Dealership Near You. Let Us Service Your Ford Truck As Well
While we take pride in being great at selling cars, we also have won awards for fixing them. Visit our full-service shop that is ready and able to tackle whatever comes up with your Ford truck. Our team of highly skilled and passionate technicians is the best group of specialists in Kansas City. Get on our schedule online, or call (844) 645-5448 to make an appointment.
0 comment(s) so far on What’s New on a 2023 Ford F-150 Truck?